Reply to post: Good experiences with Three

Overheard at a Brit mobe network: On the count of Three UK, smile and say, er... we lost how many customers?

trydk
Happy

Good experiences with Three

I don't know if I dare say this: I have only good experiences with Three. Oh blast, now it's out. Ah well.

I have a phone with 12GB of data and a MiFi box (my internet connection) with unlimited data for a monthly total of £26. Yesterday I had a problem with the internet connection on their network (affected my phone and the MiFi box), called them. They said it was a problem with their network and would be fixed in two days. I complained and said that it was my only internet connection and I used it for my work. Within a few minutes they gave a £15 credit, suggesting I bought a SIM card from another network supplier and used that as an interim solution until their system was up again. I got a text message a few hours later saying it was now working, and so it was ... and not a few days later, as they had predicted.

Way better service than my previous provider TalkTalk, who did improve their service just before I left them for Three, to be fair.

I chose Three for their good data offers and because I can use my allowance in the countries I most often travel to.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon