Reply to post: Re: "in the US you can shoot someone dead for simply stepping onto your property"

Click here to see the New Zealand livestream mass-murder vid! This is the internet Facebook, YouTube, Twitter built!

Kiwi

Re: "in the US you can shoot someone dead for simply stepping onto your property"

And you should be able to stream it live, and brag about it - to feel like an hero, while making Zuckerberg richer?

First, I'll invite you to show me where I said such a thing.

Second, just one word. "Cops".

Third, "Live P.D."

Need I say more?

I do not watch or support these things. There is more than enough trauma in my life without me adding other people's pain to it, and there is far more than enough pain in this world so I cannot understand why people seek to view other's misfortune.

Oh, and lest we forget, 9/11 - where the world got to watch on live TV (many of us on breakfast TV) footage of hundreds of people dying instantly as planes hit buildings, and later watching as dozens of people leapt or fell to their death, and then those final glorious moments where TV execs wet themselves with glee as the towers fell while ratings soared, all on live TV.

I don't defend this trash.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon