Reply to post: No Paranoia Required

Jeez, what a Huawei to go: Now US senators want Chinese kit ripped out of national leccy grid

DerekCurrie
Go

No Paranoia Required

#MySmartGovernment <- What a joy to be able to use this hashtag, for a change.

China: Criminal Nation has been documented to have been hacking the world since 1998, the year the Clinton Administration granted them 'Most Favored Nation Status', when they helped form and financed the Red Hacker Alliance. Eventually, the group was integrated into the government and is now commonly called APT1 or Advanced Persistent Threat 1. The Chinese government puts its hands on and into any company it pleases. This is clearly the case with Huawei, making the company entirely untrustworthy. Despite the company's CEO ranting ‘The US can’t crush us’, this situation has nothing to do with competition or wrecking Chinese business concerns. It's about the blatant long term fact that China steals IP (intellectual property), company secrets and government secrets from all over the world. Believing China's behavior will stop is ridiculous. There is no paranoia required. Instead, it is sound, smart, common sense to end China's abuse of others.

Thank you, #MySmartGovernment.

As for my wishes for China, I'd like the 'communist' totalitarian garbage to end forever. I'd like the return of Chinese incentive to create, invent and innovate making them an actual, factual contributor to technology instead of their current role as parasites. Ripping off the world provides no sane future for China or anyone else. Creativity is the driver of future progress. China's current criminal strategy only engenders stagnation and international contention.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon