Reply to post: Under Nadella’s watch, Microsoft has had great success

Congrats, Satya Nadella. In just five years, you've turned Microsoft from Neutral Evil to, er, merely True Neutral

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Under Nadella’s watch, Microsoft has had great success

Microsoft success is my success! With Windows 10 they had great success by pushing me towards linux, after all those years of half-trying (but when push comes to shove...). They have had great success (if not in real life, then in principle) to steer me towards open office (although, frankly, I can happily use my Office 2013 till I die). Other joint successes, let me see. Kind of hard... oh, wait, HOTMAIL, right! OK, when (and not if) they will kill off hotmail with great success, I will switch, with ever greater success, to protonmail or such. Ah, right, then there's skype... yep, still there, lingering, resting, pining (?) for the fjords. Actually haven't used it on my mobile for months, because every new skype update they force upon me now, won't install (rooted phone, surely a coincidence), not even a beta, so in the end I settled for skype lite, which kind of works. I think. Not that I use it any more.

All in all, great success. MS don't give a flying monkey (...) about me, cause I won't be monetized, and the feeling is returned = total alignment of business and life goals :)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon