Reply to post: Re: It should be noted that WikiLeaks has categorically denied the emails came from Russia.

Miscreants sweep internet for unpatched Cisco kit, fears over bugged Chinese parts, Roger Stone nabbed...

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: It should be noted that WikiLeaks has categorically denied the emails came from Russia.

I just read your link (again) and again it fails to prove or disprove anything. Yet Snopes hews strongly to the Democrat Party line that the Russians hacked the DNC computers, despite the fact that the DNC refused any independent entity permission to examine their computers, not even the FBI. Further, there is the matter of the email timestamps, which are somehow never mentioned in the Snopes article.

I assume you are aware that those emails had timestamps (made during the last copy operation) which were far too close together in time to have happened over any remote network connection. Only a direct connection such as a copy to a thumb drive could produce timestamps so close together in time. Yet we are asked to swallow this anomaly whole, that is, on the rare occasion the timestamps are even acknowledged by the "Russians did it" crowd.

So, how do you explain it? Another link perhaps? That aside, I prefer to accept reality and therefore suspect Seth Rich did indeed steal those damning emails from his place of work once it became clear the DNC was colluding with Mrs. Clinton to cheat Bernie out of the nomination. Then they found out about it and offed him, but it was too late; Their dirty laundry had already escaped and the rest is history.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021