Reply to post: Re: So now you know why...

OneDrive is broken: Microsoft's cloudy storage drops from the sky for EU users

ma1010
Paris Hilton

Re: So now you know why...

...I always said that I didn't trust cloud technology like this. The problem is the single point of failure; Microsoft.

MS is not merely a single point of failure, it's a single point of so many failures these days! I remember when they used to make good stuff. I was amazed at MS Office when it first came out. I was an evangelist for Windows and MS Office back in those days.

But now I use Linux and avoid MS as much as possible. MS seems to be the death of anything it touches nowadays. Their cloud services seem to be down more and more. Their untested, buggy OS is pretty much total crap, and why, in the name of $DEITY do they insist on a short life cycle which seems to be just shoving out more bugs faster than what they used to do. They seem to destroy whatever they touch - look at Nokia and Skype. Don't know what happened internally there, but nowadays they seem to be driving off a cliff.

Maybe if they'd fire their current leadership and go back to what they used to do - produce stuff that worked - they'd be useful again.

Paris because I don't understand why MS seems to be set on committing suicide.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon