Fine the maximum amount. Use the fine to switch 90% to linux.
Check the remaining 10%. Fine again the maximum amount. Use it to switch 90% of the remaining 10% to linux.
Repeat till they get the message.
Not a member of The Register?
Create a new account
Remember me on this computer?
The Register - Independent news and views for the tech community. Part of Situation Publishing
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020