Reply to post: Re: Raze the Ground ...... Start Virgin Fresh Renewed with Nothing the Same ForEver.

US China-watcher warns against Middle Kingdom tech dominance

Cliff Thorburn

Re: Raze the Ground ...... Start Virgin Fresh Renewed with Nothing the Same ForEver.

‘What stellar global plans have you provided for capture with current default depleted resources?’

I probably shouldn’t respond to such after watching the Gammon Fest that is Question Time, however, as a POWWOW through your own admission I am in constant disbelief as to how this country has been hoodwinked and denies the actual benefits that EU membership has brought to this counry, especially worker protections.

In answer to such a question amfM, as much as though I remain loyal to this country, I would always stand by the side of virtue, peace, human rights then slide down the slippery far right slope that humanity seemingly has developed amnesia with regard to its past.

If such views make me the enemy then so be it, everyone is entitled to their views in the same way we should all be entitled to rights inalienable or not.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021