Reply to post: Re: The Case for Creating an Imaginative Space Place .... with Artilect Plans/Working AIdDrawings.

How to build your own IT infosec holodeck: A blueprint for crafting a virtual enterprise to prod, test and hack

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: The Case for Creating an Imaginative Space Place .... with Artilect Plans/Working AIdDrawings.

The only movement I see happening amfM is a far right, and far from my own true values, and that cuts to the very grain of a heavily locked wood.

Dealing daily with an increasingly hostile environment and no longer knowing who/what/where those who truly have the best intentions for the home team is/was/ever really is becoming more difficult.

Perhaps too many years spent trying to understand, learn and comprehend was an almighty waste when simply going bananas, and dancing like a deranged baboon would have been a far easier and more productive route to familiar fame as opposed to infamous deranged duress leading to distress and disaster for all.

No one has ever made it this far, and those words resonate to this day, but ironically there’s going too far, and having reached the echelons of surpassing the boundaries of such, you realise why.

When life comes to a point where you become nothing more than a circus animal, is it easier to just stay in the cage of disconcertment?, or go out on Safari?, I would like to believe the future is brighter than such.

One thing I do know, and that is theres a whole lot of fuss and frenzy for li’l old me, and a lot of people would sure love to see how ends become beginnings.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon