Reply to post: Re: Installing Windows 7 on Sky/Kaby Lake CPUs

In Windows 10 Update land, nobody can hear you scream

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Installing Windows 7 on Sky/Kaby Lake CPUs

I just don;t understand why so many people have issues with Windows 10. Especially resorting to gimping themselves with a 9+ year old outdated operating system. Is Windows 10 so incredibly different that your brain can;t cope with the changes?

I know all this whinging makes people feel good and all smug that they are somehow sticking it to MS. In fact the opposite is true and it just makes you look as though you have some form of learning disability when you resort to 10 year old platforms cos different. I've got Windows 10 installed on so many devices and it's rock solid. Granted there have been a few hiccups with dodgy releases via Windows update but that's really not the norm. Aside from these windows has been rock solid since windows 7 and it's only got better with each release. Sure, they messed the interface up in windows 8 but it had vastly improved again by 8.1 and got even better with 10.

Really, I just don't get your issues at all. You all sound like a bunch of cry baby children that can't get their own way at making everything stay the same forever. I'm so glad none of the complainers work with me as no doubt they'd want to avoid any job that fell outside their comfort zone.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon