Reply to post: Re: Interesting to speculate...

On the seventh anniversary of Steve Jobs' death, we give you 7 times he served humanity and acted as an example to others

Hans 1
Windows

Re: Interesting to speculate...

will probably be judged more kindly.

He is already, considered a saint of the sacrosaint up there with the great Juju up the mountain!

Nobody mentions he with Ballmer tried to pull the shares off his high-school-buddy co-founder, who was undergoing cancer treatment ... what a nice bunch, those two!

Everybody has forgotten he has repeatedly lied under oath in US courts

He has fired people just like Steve, like ... the real nice TOTAL CUNT way.

Worse, philanthropist ? You owe me a keyboard, sir! A serial liar vows to give away his cash, then increases his wealth by 50%. Says his foundation is doing good stuff ... fuck that, spreading licensing in agriculture ... use these seeds, you'll have to buy them each year at cut throat prices, no you cannot re-use your produce, you really have to buy them each year, if you don't you get a hefty fine and will have to pay the license for them anyway ... and Yes, I am Saint Gates of the great Juju up the mountain ...we have businesses to run in the states, you see ...

I call TOTAL piss-take BS!

I do hope you will do something similar when this other sociopath kicks a bucket ...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon