Reply to post: Re: neurodiverse ?

Why waste away in a cubicle when you could be a goddamn infosec neuromancer on £50k*?

Wzrd1 Silver badge

Re: neurodiverse ?

Bleh, I'm the BOFH MKII, turned infosec technical.

My security robots are armed with laser wielding sharks and the room that you thought was the server room is actually a tank to be instantly filled with water and yes, the robots are water tight to 190 meters. Working on getting greater depth of performance and performance depth from them. The sharks are fine on their own.

For security reference, for this non-subject, I'll offer affidavits from SAS and SBS team members, who know me and served together during mutual bacon saving missions. I'm also available via FVEY references.

Conditions, property rights in ten acres or so of fine forest, with a modest residence hidden within and a modest access road with a collapsible upon authorized vehicle approach of a "road closed" sign. ;)

Negotiable down to five acres, with no blasted neighbors. And a firearms license, with arms and ammunition to be stored at the local constable's office and constables will be authorized to familiarize themselves to their heart's content - in a sporting manner.

And of course, full NHS health care access. ;)

Yes, I know. That last is a joke, the other conditions, negotiable somewhat. I am an excellent competition marksman, but securing the things are damnably expensive for civilized nations life, so I'll palm it off on the constabulary. Military would also, on their free time, be permitted to utilize said firearms.

The road close sign, a joke, but would be welcome.

Yes, I've had some legendary bad neighbors in my time, peace and quiet is all that I want now, save at work, where it actually is WWIII with cyber warfare.

I'll supply my own batmobile, which likely will suspiciously appear to be a caravan.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon