Reply to post: Let me explain why cable is as bad as it is

You won't believe this but... everyone hates their cable company: Bombshell study lands

rmullen0

Let me explain why cable is as bad as it is

Because our government has been completely BRIBED and BOUGHT by these corporations, no thanks to the Supreme Court in their infinite wisdom deciding that money is free speech. Not to mention the revolving door between government and the corporations. Just wait and see, Ajit Pai will be cashing in once he is out of the FCC Just like Obama did once he got out of office, giving speeches for $400K a piece.. Ajit Pai is one of the most rotten and corrupt people in the United States. Right up there with Mick Mulvaney and Scott Priutt. Anti-government fascist criminals. 100% of Republicans and about 95% of Democrats in Congress are literally bought CRIMINALS who do not represent the people. They represent corporations like Comcast who value nothing but transferring wealth from the bottom to the top. The best way to deal with the cable companies is get Internet only and nothing else. Then use over the air TV. TV in general is a total waste. Nothing by constant commercials. I pretty much never watch TV anymore. I get all my information off the Internet where I can block the ads. Additionally, corporate media is for all practical purposes, nothing more than propaganda. This country should be ashamed.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon