Reply to post: Re: Rolled out != working users

Half of all Windows 10 users thought: BSOD it, let's get the latest build

Valerion

Re: Rolled out != working users

If that is the case then I would reconsider your "expertise" then as you obviously do not know how to configure a Windows PC to work properly! Out of the 8 machines here that I have in the house, only ONE issue has arisen after an update on ONE machine only - Asus AI Suite stopped working but was easily fixed by installing a later version of it. Every other update has gone smooth as silk with no problems. I have to admit that W10 has lowered my workload dramatically as people don't seem to have so many problems like they had with W8 or previous versions. Lucky? Maybe, but then again maybe I know how to configure a W10 machine so it doesn't have problems or use hardware that has good driver support?

Knob.

I never claimed to have any expertise in fixing Windows 10 Updates, or Windows in general. Neither have I "configured" any of those affected computers (although I'm not sure what you actually mean by "configure". You probably don't know either.). I'm also pretty sure I said quite clearly "I use Macs".

And why should anyone need ANY expertise in order to continue having a working system when MS push out an update?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon