Reply to post: Re: I wonder ...

Facebook misses Brit MPs' deadline, promises answers on Monday

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: I wonder ...

if it is possible to have a European Arrest Warrant issued to his name and drag his sorry derriere to UK face the parliament?

I'm not sure that a parliamentary summons can be cause for issuing a European Arrest Warrant because it is (supposedly) for criminal suspects or convicts. But Zuk doesn't need any more time for his flunkies to scribble out answers - he's just commanded that the response is late to make a point. If the committee had any balls (sadly, I accept they don't) then they'd issue the summons anyway, and that'd mean the greasy little short arse would have to either turn up, or avoid the UK, including interconnecting flights forever, which would be surprisingly inconvenient for a member of the global rich club.

And since he's made a point of not complying with the deadline, parliamentary officials should arrange him a special chair, with two inches cut off the legs and an even thicker booster cushion than the one he needed when he was not answering questions to the US Congress.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon