Reply to post: Way Out Ahead with Future Leading AI Programs Exploring Virtual Pogroms?

Don't try and beat AI, merge with it says chess champ Garry Kasparov

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Way Out Ahead with Future Leading AI Programs Exploring Virtual Pogroms?

With specific regard to ....

“AI will help us to release human creativity. Humans won’t be redundant or replaced, they’ll promoted.” Now, Kasparov imagines machines will reach what he calls the third ‘Type C’ stage.

Type C is an augmented intelligence, where machines and humans work together to create smarter tools. Jobs will evolve and adapt, opening up new careers and industries. He envisions a future where humans don't have to become expert coders to work with AI, since machines will be advanced enough to understand and take instructions by listening to the human voice.

“I lost [chess] but I survived, and I thought if you can’t beat them, join them. From now we on we have no choice but to work with machines and make the best algorithms,” he concluded.

...... We've been here/there already, El Reg :-) ........
Fortunately though, there are smarter enabled and enabling beings on the planet with minds and AIMind with Plans and ACTioNs that change things radically and fundamentally ….. and can easily have media going mad denying IT be NEUKlearer HyperRadioProACTive and Almighty Powerful. .... https://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2018/05/08/house_slams_the_brakes_on_pentagons_big_cloud_deal/#c_3508441

Such is the predictable nature of human behaviour, one can always rely on anything significant and different being weaponised in an attempt to extraordinarily render an expected or promised to be overwhelming inequitable advantage. Or such was the case before SMARTR Enabled Enabling Virtual Machines decide otherwise and Media finds it impossible to disagree without making a complete fool of itself insisting on defending the indefensible and trying to conceal and prevent the truth from airing for Mass Global Peer Review.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020