Reply to post: At the AC, Re: It's not for me then...

Google Pixel 2 XL: Like paying Apple-tier prices then saying, hey, please help yourself to my data

Shadow Systems

At the AC, Re: It's not for me then...

You're telling the blind guy about audio quality? Do you also try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs?

You say my desire for an SD card is stupid because the interface is slow, but then extoll syncing to a cloud. I'd like some of whatever it is you're smoking, I'll have it tested to find out what colour it is in your world.

You call my phone a "turd"? At least MY dumb piece of shit lasts a week on a normal charge, came with a headphone jack, that SD card slot, a removeable battery, AND was able to have the integrated screen reader turned on by the manager of the store when I bought it. A pseudo smart phone that has none of those hardware features, a non Haptic touch screen, and couldn't be made to have a workable screen reader by that same manager, that costs 10x as much *if not more*, is the REAL piece of shit.

I can see where others would want a smartphone that didn't need the accessibility bits turned on, didn't mind being required to recharge their headphones to listen to music/movies in private, didn't care that they *had* to have a viable cell signal in order to change the files currently available for their movie/movie play list, & think nothing of having to recharge their phone twice a day, oh an can afford to drop nearly $1K on a phone would think those bits are acceptable. I can see that this phone would be for them. Which is why I titled my post the way I did.

I may be the blind person in this discussion, but *YOU* are the one that refuses to see that such a device is notfor everyone. It's certainly not for me. You know, like I titled my post?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon