Reply to post: Re: That takes me back

There is no perceived IT generation gap: Young people really are thick

StargateSg7

Re: That takes me back

Look closer --- face it! YOUR GETTING OLD! Your not in our demographic anymore...all you have to look forward to is showing off your fat tush in lime green leotards thinking about how you used to watch Spandau Ballet "music videos" (Remember THEM?) ripped off from pirate Czech satellite operators which your dad said was the best thing since watching Liam Ghallager getting truncheoned by a boatload of bobbies after an Oasis concert! You DO KNOW who your business partner is don't you?

They Speak English in What? So you understand what I am saying....What does OLD AGE Look Like?

Does it look like a B(*&^

YOU ARE NOT RELEVANT! The STATE has no use for you! You Are Obsolete! Obsolete! Obsolete!

Your life has no meaning!

Eeeeewwwwww Old People! Exterminate! Exterminate Exterminate!

Go Hide under you're cache of Simon Lebon posters and PRETEND that you are younger than Ed Sheeran's Mom and Dad!

You're Just an OLD FOGIE NOW!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahaahahahah ah ahah ah ah ah a

You had Pentiums in your day! I worked on Zilog Z80 and 6502's and even VAX-780's !!!

Welcome to Grandpahood ya Adult Depends-wearing spittle-drooling now-axed from IBM DB administrator wannabe!

YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OLD OLD OLD !!!!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon