Reply to post: Apple Mac wireless mice are fun...

My PC makes ‘negative energy waves’, said user, then demanded fix

juice

Apple Mac wireless mice are fun...

As they're bluetooth and can connect to two laptops at the same time. This can occasionally cause some confusion...

I've also got a friend who swears by a long list of magical/religious concepts, drawn from a melange of occasionally contradictory sources; crystal-energy, reiki, dragons, demons, ghosts, telepathic messages, curses, tarot cards, scrying, etc, etc, etc.

In fact, they swear that many of these things have a measurable physical impact, but oddly, any time there's an opportunity to check this, there's some obtuse reason why they can't be tested[*]

It's especially strange since they're usually flat-broke and James Randi still has a 1 million dollar reward outstanding for anyone who can produce evidence of ESP and telepathy, crystal energies and Reiki would all seem to fall very firmly in that category...

[*] Or, as happens with increasingly annoying frequency "Oh, you don't understand because you're a muggle". I didn't particularly like Harry Potter *before* people started using that term as a put-down...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon