Reply to post: Apple screws the consumer

Intel outside: Apple 'prepping' non-Chipzilla Macs by 2020 (stop us if you're having deja vu)

ps2os2

Apple screws the consumer

Apple for the umpteenth time has decided that everybody must be uniform. Apple wants everybody to be exactly like everybody else, so they do not have to expend any energy on new products. Hey, as one Apple boy said, we all are the same under the covers, so Apple is doing us the favor of enforcing the idea that we are all equal. Said a second Apple boy wouldn't it be great to be the same as we will have all interchangeable parts and have only one OS. The consumer is damned! We will dictate to the world that every person is equal. The universe is one all hail APPLE!

Hey, Apple I do not want this uniformity. I do not like your phone why ruin a perfectly good OS interface by dumbing down everyone?

You buggy OSX has already got me thinking to go back to windows, your system crashing is now on par with Windows. You are on the verge of losing a lot of customers. Fix what you have and become a stable OS first.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon