Reply to post: Re: TFTFY

Galileo, Galileo, Galileo, off you go: Snout of UK space forcibly removed from EU satellite trough

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: TFTFY

""Now England will pay a price for such self-serving petty politics"

I think you mean the United Kingdom. (The bit I live in voted Remain and will pay a price for England's self-serving petty politics)"

The bit I live in is in England and voted Remain, heavily, as we don't want to see jobs thrown away for no quantifiable tangible benefit, dont want to walk away from our friends and neighbours, dont see why EU citizens who came and made their homes here in good faith should now be treated like second class citizens, dont see why we should lose rights we've had for pretty much all of our lives (especially as PM said she would protect rights), etc etc etc.

Before someone says "bubble", yes, I do know some who voted Leave. One is an out and out bigot; one believed Farage on "Norway" and several more believed that with Farage/Hannan/Patterson/Johnson all saying or implying we'd stay in Single Market meant that is what would happen - EEA. Only the first one is happy with how things are going.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon