Reply to post: Jobs....

Apple iOS 11.3 adds health records for battery, people too

Cynicalmark

Jobs....

He may have been unhinged or way out there but good ol ‘Steve’ will be spinning in his mausoleum at the piss poor management of the battery debacle. He wouldn’t have allowed it to get to this -what p1ll@ck put a battery in that couldn’t meet the demand? It seems @pple has started to move toward the M$ model and concern itself more about the shareholder rather than the product.

Jobs had a vision of form and functional grace. Products that dont need a manual, just intuition to use. And so they were.....now they have a confused array of features and pricing that puts consumers off.

I will stick with Apple for phone and tablet purely out of good product support(most of the time) & faith that we will get a true revolution of technology again soon. I was tempted by others but support for their products seems to die quickly - a bit like iphone batteries. Anyhow I have run out of memory again. I wish we had a technology for adding more -oh yeah @pple you tw@ts its called a micro SD and we would’ve paid to have that rather than a dancing f…ng emoji for a face or even the remotely p155y AR games or the Notch arrghhhhhhhhh

I really must get my blood pressure checked. Ommmmmmmmmmm

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon