Reply to post: Re: Z10 Became Quite Good

BlackBerry Z10 'share-price pump' lawsuit is back from the dead

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Z10 Became Quite Good

I would have to disagree somewhat. I have a BB Z30 which I use as my daily driver and I also have an Android (given the app support). I'm very happy with the Z30 as it has great battery life, an ok-ish camera, and is good for one handed operation. I've previously owned a Z10 and found it to be incredibly slow and lacking in battery life. Having said that the BB 10 OS is superb, mature and stable and the integration between email, txt, phone calls (yes people still make phone calls) and calendar leave Android in the gutter with it's cobbled together mess of application overrun.

Blackberry (RIM) were far to arrogant in my opinion and should have aimed for better hardware at a much earlier stage. Chinese brands like Meizu, Xiaomi and others would have lapped up the chance to make better hardware, but Blackberry management (don't get me started on BB management as that's a separate rant) held on to long with it's own manufacturing in Mexico.

It doesnt really matter any more as Blackberry can only really make money out of IP theft/breaches now days and can only dream of what could have been.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon