Reply to post: Re: Obombie sought and got GCHQ wiretaps of Trump to benefit Reptillary !

BOOM! Cambridge Analytica explodes following extraordinary TV expose

Voland's right hand Silver badge

Re: Obombie sought and got GCHQ wiretaps of Trump to benefit Reptillary !

Then MI6 spook Steele used Russian Skripal dirt for DNC Pee Pee dossier.

Woaaaa... easy tiger... easy tiger...

First of all - this is off topic.

Second - There are claims both pro and con regarding this one. He may or may not be on his payroll. Citation needed.

Third - I suggest everyone buys a Belaz of popcorn. The car which transported Julia from Heathrow to Salisbury has been found contaminated - that is 24h before the incident . I am awaiting eagerly the delivery of said Belaz along with the news of an airbus 320 being arrested and put in the corner of the tarmac somewhere in Europe for forensic investigation (no, I am not going to say which airline, but I suggest washing your clothes immediately after flying with anything that goes shorthaul to/from LHR).

Fourth - I eagerly await Boris explanation to No 3 and how does that combine with "attack in Salisbury" which is looking more and more like a case of a botched smuggling by the mob. I believe Boris will have no issues explaining - after all the Russians have admitted to using super-secret nerve agents in Britain (no I am not translating this - ask a Russian speaker).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon