Reply to post: Re: My OnePlus 5 is fine

A smartphone recession is coming and animated poo emojis can't stop it

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: My OnePlus 5 is fine

May look for a replacement in 2-3 years.

Respect!

I'll buy you a beer if you get six years use out of it as your main phone. I've found older phones start to become weirdly slow at about four years, and have always assumed that its something to do with either or both flash memory going bad, and the inevitable app bloat for the current specification of processor and RAM.

EULA:

This voucher is valid for a single use, any time during the year 2021 AD, and entitles the poster known as Pen-y-gors to a free pint of beer or cider, on production of a working and well used OnePlus One. It has no cash value, and may not be redeemed for non-alcoholic beverages. If unredeemed the voucher will lapse in 2022. It is not transferrable to any Johnny-come-lately commentards who have now, or will by 2021 own similar or older smartphones, you lot should have got in first if you wanted this. Other than Pen-y-gors original print, no further duplicates or copies will be treated as valid. Any attempts by the unworthy to impersonate Pen-y-gors will be reported to the police as both fraud and hate crime.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon