Reply to post: Schadenfreude

Just can't catch a break, can ya, Capita? Shares tumble 40% amid yet another profit warning

Dr Who

Schadenfreude

I'm not going to beat around the bush here. It's about fucking time that these subbie bashing, small business destroying, undercutting, tax payer and pensioner robbing, corrupt and criminally negligent outsourcing wankers got their comeuppance. Not just Capita, all of them. They are all from the same mould and they have been getting away with it for far too long.

In our industry, the big consultancy/outsourcers are like supermarkets are to the farmers. If they can buy it cheaper abroad they will, or if not they'll squeeze the domestic suppliers until their pips squeak. Employees, the supply chain and ultimately the customer are there to be milked dry for the benefit of the share holders and senior management, who are generally long gone when the shit hits the fan.

Don't get me wrong, I am not remotely anti-business, it's just that these companies are not viable businesses, they are organised criminals.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon