Reply to post: Re: Pardon?

If you've ever wondered whether the FCC boss is a Big Cable stooge – well, wonder no more

Anonymous Coward
Meh

Re: Pardon?

No, you claim he's going against "the American people" because that's what the rest of the Unhinged Left is claiming, and then using that supposed fact to then claim he's evil.

BTW, for those that claim I'm just trolling without submitting any arguments, I direct your attention to my many posts on this subject, where I do exactly that. And I use the word "hater" specifically because I see behaviors surrounding this topic that are disgusting in the extreme. Pai is apparently not to be allowed even basic humanity, at least according to this author's lengthy string of attack articles against Pai.

Funny, but I don't see the other El Reg authors doing this. It appears just one is, and he's on a Jihad against Pai, like so much of the American Left. It's straight out of Rules for Radicals:

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Pai is the target, and boy is it personal.

The Right is well aware of the tactics contained within that book, and we know it when we see them being used against us. That's why the Left is in complete disarray these days, in case any of you were wondering.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon