And let's not forget India's very own seven-satellite GPS alternative, launched in part to reduce dependence on other nations' satnav facilities.
1. Has 2 aircraft carriers. With aircraft.
2. Is the co-developer of sea skimming hypersonic missiles and builds them.
3. Has a fleet armed with these
4. Is co-developing Mach 7 hypersonic missiles. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrahMos-II
5. If memory served me right their visiting team also handed the RAF their heads on a plate (with the RAF fielding the most weird excuse that they deliberately used the most mediocre pilots they could find for the engagement).
It is a reality - India is practically there to become a Tier 1 world power (while UK is clearly dropping out of the major league).