Reply to post: Bollocks 2.0

NHS: Thanks for the free work, Linux nerds, now face our trademark cops

Aqua Marina

Bollocks 2.0

I'm sorry... actually I'm not, I'll come out and say sir that you are talking absolute bollocks.

The NHOS logo on your websites homepage is 75% the NHS logo. You have taken an existing logo and tweaked it. It's the equivalent of taking the Coke logo and changing the text to Cokee, whilst keeping the same font and colours.

On your home page you have a video. The image even before I click it shows the 100% NHS logo, with the letters "b u n t u" appended after it. This would be no different to me taking the Disney logo, not changing the font or colours, but putting "buntu" after it and then trying to claim it's an entirely new logo with no disney logo or branding present.

It's not often I call someone a complete liar, but sir, you are lying completely. You know it, I know it, the NHS know it and anyone that visits your website having looked at the following link knows it.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nhs+logo&rlz=1C1GGRV_enGB751GB751&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAxOeiyeLYAhXJK8AKHfsUC-IQ_AUICigB&biw=2560&bih=1309

TLDR: Marcus Baw is talking bollocks.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon