Reply to post:

Worst-case Brexit could kill 92,000 science, tech jobs across UK – report

Phil O'Sophical Silver badge

Personally, I believe Respect is something earned

Me too, and you're not earning much with your assumptions that leavers are all Daily Fail readers unable to think for themselves. I supoport Brexit, would have voted for it if I could have done. I think I read a Daily Fail once or twice, back in the 1980s, haven't seen it in a long time. Unlike many of the remainers I've actually travelled in the wider world, lived elsewhere in the EU (among foreigners, no less. I even learned to speak their lingo!), and have used my own personal expereinces to understand that the EU is an economically moribund wannabe-Empire, created by politicians for their benefit, not ours.

given that they are mentally incapable of engaging in fact based arguments.

You seem to feel that your desire to stay is the result of your superior mental capacity. That certainly says something about you.

I'm still waiting for one to call me a traitor to my face - I'll greatly enjoy the following 60 seconds.

Hmm, interesting. Is that a reflection on your attention span, or an indication that you'll resort to violence against those who disagree with you? Way to gain respect, pal.

I wouldn't call you a traitor, to your face or otherwise just for being a remainer, you're entitled to your views on how the country should be run, and who it should be controlled by. Unless you actually resort to violence to prevent a democratic decision being implemented, of course.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon