Reply to post: Meanwhile on Other News

Ex-Microsoft intern claimed one of her fellow temps raped her. Her bosses hired him

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Meanwhile on Other News

Rape trial ceased as the victim is revealed to actually pestered him for sex, but only after he had spend almost two years on bail.

Here are a few quotes:

Mr Allan's lawyers were denied access to the woman's telephone records after police insisted there was nothing of interest for the defence or prosecution.

She also told her friends that she enjoyed sex with him and even spoke about her fantasies of having violent sex and being raped by him.

After the trial collapsed Mr Allan, a criminology student, told The Times: 'I can't explain the mental torture of the past two years. I feel betrayed by the system which I had believed would do the right thing — the system I want to work in.'

His mother Lorraine Allan, 46, told the paper: 'In the current climate, in these sorts of cases, you are guilty until you can prove you are innocent.'

Back to this article, this is why I prefer not putting a line between victims/predators until real evidences and proofs, including any police obstruction.

AC for obvious reason.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon