Reply to post:

What network neutrality madness has happened today? Take a big breath

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Well, now that we know for sure Hillary paid for that evil dossier full of ridiculous lies about Trump, and that she then managed to get the FBI investigating her opponent based on those lies, and only those lies, and that this represents the biggest, ugliest political scandal in US history, I'd say the answer is FUCK YEAH. It wasn't just the right thing, it was the ONLY thing.

And now we also know that Trump has not exploded, imploded, or otherwise harmed the economy, which the Left claimed he would do. And further, the economy is now building into a huge Trump Boom (Obama gets zero credit for this, btw). Plus he's actually going at the entrenched swamp creatures in DC and seems to be winning, something I've heard all my life could not be done.

It would help a lot if the Left didn't so staunchly defend and support the deep state bureaucrats, who are desperately attempting to destroy Trump before he can clean them out of DC, but most of us have long given up on the Left as an honourable opponent, so we kinda expected that reaction from them all along.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon