Reply to post: *sigh*

Big Cable's pillow talk with FCC to forbid US states from writing own net neutrality rules

Alistair
Windows

*sigh*

Profits profits profits, free market free market, no regulations, no regulations.

I really don't understand how it is that anyone in government cannot understand the *reason* for government to exist. Therefor they understand why the government exists, and clearly have only one reason for being in government, and that is to scrape off as much cash, credit, ego padding, fame and glory as possible before they dance off into the sunset with a glorious pension fund and retirement home. And just plain f**k the rest of the suckers on the other side of the wall. I mean, really, what the cable industry has done in the US and what the bells are doing again is utterly transparent to anyone with a modicum of intelligence looking at the current situation.

Oh, right. modicum of intelligence. Sorry, I'm setting my standards too high again aren't I?

(Oddly Kieren, I don't liken what's happening here to a seduction, more like they drove into the red light district in a rented $250,000 lambo and offered the first available subject $5 for a night .....)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon