Reply to post: Dinosaurs ..... Infesting and Running Riot in the Palace of Westminster

Yes, I took Putin's roubles to undermine Western democracy. This is my story

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Dinosaurs ..... Infesting and Running Riot in the Palace of Westminster

Here's another head shake in disbelief reality ..... which surely extraordinarily renders Parliament unfit for Future RapidE Progress and will effectively exclude Parliamentarians from Leading Virtual Movements and Virtual Leading Movements.

ANY NAME MP

HOUSE OF COMMONS

LONDON SW1A 0AA

Thank you for your e-mail. I respond to correspondents by letter and not by email, so please ensure you have included your full mailing address.

​If you are a constituent and have provided your full postal address I will write to you to answer any issues that you have raised or to let you know what representations I have made on your behalf.

​As there is a strict Parliamentary convention that I do not interfere in other Members’ constituencies I am unable to take matters up for non-constituents. You can find out who your MP is by going to: www.parliament.uk.

Given the volume of correspondence I currently receive I much regret that I am no longer able to respond personally to every letter as I have a duty to prioritise my constituents. However, I still review the correspondence frequently and am grateful that you have taken the trouble to get in touch.

With every good wish,

Any Name

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon