Reply to post:

Ex-TalkTalk chief grilled by MPs on suitability to chair NHS Improvement

Paul Moore
WTF?

Responded quickly?! Did the right thing? How dare you!

I warned you 12 months before the hack happened (https://paul.reviews/value-security-avoid-talktalk/). You not only ignored me, but lied repeatedly when pushed for answers. You are an absolute disgrace and your involvement with the NHS sickens me. Your arrogance and complacency cost you, TalkTalk and shareholders £60 million; money which could be been saved had you listened from day one. Instead, you remained hidden behind PR/legal; endlessly citing your "best practices" and "squeeky clean" approach to security. When the dust settled, you left with a pay out. Donating to charity is admirable, however donating to people who, to this day, still receive & fall for foreign scam calls as a direct result of your incompetence would be more preferable.

You deserve to be investigated, possibly criminally, for your complete and utter failing to effectively protect the very customers who contributed to your vast salary & bonus.

I'd also invite whomever was responsible for your hiring to be investigated too.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon