Reply to post: Re: The unfortunate thing about this

1,000 jobs on the line at BAE Systems' Lancashire plants – reports

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: The unfortunate thing about this

Colourful. Passionate. Accurate.

And ANGRY.

SO FUCKING ANGRY THAT MERE BLOODY WORDS AND CAPITALS DON'T CAPTURE A TINY PERCENTAGE OF MY SPITTLE FLECKED RAGE! THE BASTARDS OF WESTMINSTER, I HATE THEM ALL! INCOMPETENT, LAZY, USELESS, TOSSERS!

My grandfather (even as a civilian) was awarded a medal for his work on early airborne radar. My father trained at Pyestock before and unthanked career in the RAF, seeing experimental gas turbine technologies that are only now entering service (and I'm no spring chicken). There's more than a few others in the ancestry with decent military credentials. So this matters to me. But looking at the SHOWER OF PISS that currently are dismantling this country's military and its industrial base, all you can do is weep. And remember never to vote for them again, until they have a decent commitment to this country, its defence, and industry. Could be a long wait, but remember that if you "vote tactically" to keep Castro out, then you're guaranteeing strategic failure by rewarding the policies of the current Knobhead government.

BASTARDS. SHALLOW, SHITHEADED, INEPT, DISHONEST BASTARDS.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon