Reply to post: Re: >80% connecting at 25Mbps or slower

Joint Committee on the NBN splits, as National Party member sides with opposition

mathew42
FAIL

Re: >80% connecting at 25Mbps or slower

Please accept FTTP has zero traction in the general population because Labor added speed tiers to the network, meaning that >80% are selecting speeds easily provided by FTTN. Your selfishness in not caring that most Australians were going to be denied the benefits of the NBN enabled LNP to replace FTTP with HFC & FTTN because it met the requirements of >80%.

> Ahh so given someone a choice of speeds that has different cost is a digital divide with a small difference in cost. But then shows how delusional you really are

If the cost is a small amount then why are only 14% and shrinking selecting 100Mbps?

> again you try to make a delusional claim without backing up your claims with any facts as usual just the lie and spin as always lol

I've repeatedly given you references to the NBNCo Corporate Plan and ACCC NBN Wholesale Market Indicators Report but I doubt you have even read these documents.

> So since the rollout out stopped in 2013 and fttp figures hasnt changed much at all we apparently know lol best spin i have seen from you.

If it is spin then I suggest that you provide the references and calculations to substantiate your claims.

> Delusional is when you have 65% on user picking the maximum or faster then what the network

Delusional is suggesting everyone on FTTN (<40% of network) will have network issues on 25Mbps or faster, when NBNCo have reported the average speed down is 67.7Mbps and up is 30.63Mbps. This will improve when profiles are changed after migration from ADSL to FTTN is complete.

Fibre fanboi campaigns since 2012 have achieved nothing outside the small percentage willing to pay for fast speeds, because the general population have correctly judged your attitude as self-interest, not community interest.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021