Reply to post: Re: Catalonia Government is spreading false information

¡Dios mío! Spain blocks DNS to hush Catalonian independence vote sites

jordipalet

Re: Catalonia Government is spreading false information

Catalonian citizens that disagree should do what the law requires: Go to the courts, go to the parliament, as the rest of the citizens do.

I'm also Catalonian, buy I follow the law, or fight legally against it, even if that requires 15 years of fight in the courts as in my own case. I'm alone in my fights, Catalonians that disagree are a much bigger group, so they have much more chances to get the right thing done, having more resources/power than an individual.

Going against law is turning yourself to the same level as terrorist or criminales, that ignore the law, and this is damaging as well other millions of citizens.

Are you going to tell me that is right to use children in the protest? Are you going to tell me that destroying police cars or even closing them for one day in a building, while they just do their job, is right? This is a criminal attitude, nothing else.

Now tell me that every group of citizens, even if they are a few millions, that disagree, should do the same ...

Is not politics, is democracy. Democracy means respecting the others, and using laws to change the laws.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon