Reply to post: Re: @Eddy Ito

Five ways Apple can fix the iPhone, but won't

Eddy Ito

Re: @Eddy Ito

Sure if I forget to check traffic before I leave the office it takes 10 seconds and doesn't deplete the battery appreciably and it isn't often that I need directions. Not really given every computer has a player of some sort as does the car. Once at a home improvement store I looked up which aisle an item I was looking for was in but not the price as I looked that up before I left the house it didn't tax the battery to the point where I had to recharge it that evening. No I'm not at all concerned about the sports team from my geographical area humiliating the sports team from your geographical area. The weather forecast in SoCal, it's the same as yesterday, the day before, etc. A what's it now group?

I get that there are some professions where it would be seriously draining on a battery. I'm sure several of the sales reps I deal with fairly regularly are constantly either on the phone or using maps or shuffling files on their phone because they have a mobile lifestyle and they seem to have a new phone every year which I don't doubt is in part because the battery issue. I don't take issue with any of that but I do find the charge of "fucking neo-luddite" to be a bit arseholier than thou.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon