Reply to post: Re: Feed the nbn my icon.

nbn™ adds premises to FTTC, HFC, slims down FTTN build

Jasonk

Re: Feed the nbn my icon.

"The only speed tier that is higher is 25Mbps. The 100Mbps is half what Labor predicted and 250Mbps connections are tiny."

LOL so that's why you have moved your excuse from 50% on 12/1 to to 25/5 lol

"Consider this if speed tiers were removed on FTTN, the average speed would be higher than FTTP.

Consider this if speed tiers were removed on FTTN, the average speed would be higher than CURRENT SPEED TEIR AVERAGE OF FTTP. there fixed it for you other wise you claim is false and misleading as usual. We wouldn't want to compare apples with apples.

But would you say the same in 10 years probably not lol

"The difference between the two plans will have little impact on end-users. >80% aren't ordering speeds greater than 25Mbps"

you claim but 65% are currently choosing the 25 or greater lol

"The small percentage requiring 100Mbps or faster have options: move or technology change. Considering the fact that technology change will almost certainly be less than stamp duty, staying put is an option."

so 15k-150k is less than stamp duty lol. But then the claim was only going to be $2.5k

"I blame the selfish fibre fanbois who belieived Labor's promise of 1Gbps, failed to read that it would be for <1% in 2026." you don't blame its the only this you keep complaining about even after 4 years of the MTM which expected that same number by 2020 not 2026 because you are a copper fanboi.

"I blame the selfish fibre fanbois who don't care that only 14% and shrinking are on the minimum recommended speed for the applications (eHealth, eLearning, etc.) that Labor used as justification for the NBN." Your copper fan boi model was expecting 30% on 100mbps by 2020. Now its just 10% but then they are only delivering an up 25Mbps network that cent even deliver speeds people have been willing to pay for.

"If you are complaining about technology change bieng unaffordable then sadly you are destined to be on the poor side of the digital divide created by Labor's plan,"

Wow the is copper fan boi again I didn't know labor was doing FOD wow

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021