Re: Tell me more about it
1) As in the Enterprise, given what workstation are usually used for.
2) See 1). If you're in a domain with WSUS, you can control updates anyway,
3) Yes, but if you need to run heavy Linux workloads IMHO that's not for you.
4) See 1)
5) It will be positioned above the Pro, given the target users
6) Ask MS
7) Do you have a four socket workstation with a lot of RAM to try it? Otherwise, the Pro/Ent won't be much different, but the ReFS file system. Don't know if it will come with MSDN as well, probably so.