Reply to post: Re: What a mess...

Cabinet Office minister Gummer loses seat as Tory gamble backfires

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: What a mess...

I believe in Allah, hanging homosexuals, gassing Jews and having multiple wives under the age of 14.

Does that really make me command your respect?

Or is it what Corbyn believes in that is important?

OK let's try again.

I believe in Jesus, the ultimate goodness of all mankind and when I drive, I dont put my trust in engineers to design it safe, I put my trust in Jesus instead. And I believe in Fairies, pixie dust, Unicorns, magic money trees, and magic thinking that says if we all just were to pray together, the world would become such a nicer place and we wouldst need a nuclear deterrent.

Still got your respect have I?

Faugh! Belief in principles FFS! Any fool can believe in principles - and most of them do!

I'll save my respect for a man who can code 50,000 lines of code, that does something real, and get the bugs out too, whilst managing a team as well.

But then, I am only an engineer, whose business is building and maintaining the world that the Corbyns of this life take completely for granted in blissful and total ignorance of the level of skill and sheer hard work that goes into creating and maintaining it.

I don't mind the Left coming up with visions of where they think society ought to go.

But please, never ever ever let them try and build it themselves.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon