Reply to post: Re: It's a tool...just like a chainsaw!

Facebook is abusive. It's time to divorce it

Kiwi
WTF?

Re: It's a tool...just like a chainsaw!

They weren't REAL cyberbullies

You can be a real fuckwit sometimes, you know that? So they can't be "real cyberbullies" because they did this years before FB was invented? What the fuck is that shit you smoke? The damage done to people was still just as real, and while I missed this lot I know others were badly hurt. Fuck, grow some fucking sense.

The REAL ones would plunder FB for your NON-FB details and then assault you OUTSIDE FB, sometimes even to real life, using the Internet as a screen to avoid being nabbed by the plids.

So when they attack you in real life, they can't be touched because "teh internts!!!!1!!!!!111!!!

"???? Seriously, what is that stuff you're taking? It sure is messing with your head. Assault is assault. It's illegal to do it or to even threaten to do it. I believe that if it involves internet harrasment it becomes an even worse crime, ie instead of "teh internets" being a mitigating factor, it means you'll be inside longer.

And, er, how can they plunder "NON-FB" details (WHATEVER THAT IS THAT CHARLES MUST SHOUT AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE FOR EFFECT!)? FB has nothing on me, even when I sign in to them (little hint, I lovingly spin up a VM, and even more lovingly execute it afterwards - and no, no one has devised something that can get round that no matter what fanciful USE of CAPS on ALTERNATING words YOU'LL use). Nor do I make use of RL stuff online. Except my bank. But, er, see that bit about VM's and suchlike.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon