Reply to post: Re: the mobile Windows team won't run up the bill too high

So few use Windows Phone, Microsoft can't be bothered: Security app is iOS, Android only

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: the mobile Windows team won't run up the bill too high

"customer base" AKA those two guys that complained.

OUCH! Me very sorry. I actually use this app with my xbox365 [sic] and my not a windows phone device. TBH M$ forced me to during my futile attempt to use "Microsoft Brand X-Bucks (so much like real money you'd think we stole some from you)" as a form of payment to try Golden Live X-Live for one month for the low low price of $1. Somehow my "X-bucks" failed to meet their stringent currency requirements to test the goat herd feeder orifice for a month. Bah. I'll just do without their X-box Live Golden Shower. But the app does not seem to smell as bad as the Word for iOS one did. It looked like a crappy shell to O369 Word, the online only office orgy of business-like icons, featuring word, excel-123, and team, the ever-the-what-the-crap-do-we-do-with-this-thing app. Just don't try the desktop team app, or you will know the 4th circle of hell. (hint, at the 4th circle your computer has a team app, and that app keeps updating itself all day long, popping up to tell you how awesome a world we live in that you now have the latest updates to an app that is as useless as a the chat feature in skype. and it never stops!)

ATH+++

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon