A win, win win, win election?
- May wins by a landslide and the country is no longer hostage to the Tory lunatic fringe: Win.
- While Corbyn is tested in the crucible of reality and found wanting: Win.
- Alternatively, a resurgent Liberal party blunts May (or even denies her an outright majority): Win.
- Alternatively, Labour extricates itself from its current, painful Yoga* position and actually achieves something: Win.
* Translated from the original Hindi, the technique translates, roughly, as the La La La I'm Not Listening posture, and involves the expert practitioner bending over backwards and inserting their head into their own bottom. The current Labour leadership are all experts at getting themselves into this position.