Reply to post: Re: Err, not yet.

Is this a solution to Trump signing away your digital privacy? We give Invizbox Go a go

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Err, not yet.

> I hope they read this.

We did :) Liz and I (Paul) are away on a short break so I'll keep this short-ish

> unless the user can choose between Tor and non-Tor.

They can :) We have 3 modes - VPN, Tor and "WiFi Extender" (i.e. just route traffic through the network you're connected to

On who we are and whether we'll be there tomorrow - You may have missed our bio's (home page / about us). I suppose we're as exposed as anyone to a trip from the government but Ireland's not exactly known for that kind of messing. We're running a few years now so not exactly fly by night variety either.

On marketing teams - well, the techies have taken on that responsibility. We're not as polished as others, but I like to think we're more honest as a result.

Analytics is a short term thing so we can learn how people use the site. We'll pull it soon because we're not fond of it either but it's hard to compete without ever using it.

Probably you'll remain to be convinced. That's what I'd call healthy skepticism. No harm!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon