Reply to post: Blackberry News Flash!

BlackBerry admits dying BB10 is in pain

Concernednews

Blackberry News Flash!

Blackberry News Flash!

March 25, 2017

Blackberry is finished as a company! Or most definitely should be.... I bought another brand new Blackberry Classic back in November 2016, about a week after they stopped selling that model on their website. But still selling that model through retailers off their site and selling that Blackberry operating system right now as their new fan dangled OS. Not being able to back up my 2 year old Classic, I thought it had a problem. Then recently, a couple weeks ago, realized something else was going on. So I tried to load my still brand new unused Blackberry Classic with my prior saved data and phone back on file, it didn't work either... With the current updated new Blackberry OS version on a brand new Blackberry phone you can not do as advertised, You can not send any contact data, music data, Picture data, videos, or phone data of any sort through a data cable, bluetooth or Wifi. They now all of a sudden expect me to use an SD card for one time use (like before they even started making this type equipment lol) to transfer data to and from my brand new Blackberry phone. So Blend does not work! Link does not work! Neither does their hardware properly! None works as advertised. They are committing wire fraud, fraud, and conspiring to defraud their customers in the future. It is time to file a class action lawsuit and take them down. Also ask FBI and RCMP to investigate these fake, fraud artists. They can’t do or supply what they are selling basically, so they are finished as a company or definitely should be.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon