Reply to post: Re: What is this long, angled, low friction thing I see before me?

Plans to force ISPs to filter content branded 'disproportionate'

james 68

Re: What is this long, angled, low friction thing I see before me?

You sir, are a paragon of common sense.

Parents who stick their kids in front of an iPad or PC and leave them to it are in my opinion guilty of neglect.

A child is fully capable of "driving" a car (probably into a brick wall) does that mean we should hand them the keys and let them just because they whine that the want to drive? No matter how much amusement may be gained from a practical example of Darwinian evolution the answer is no, and any parent who did so would be charged with child endangerment and neglect. However taking them to a go-kart track and getting a few laps in while under supervision is not only perfectly fine but also a lot of fun. Common sense is all it takes, supervise your offspring instead of neglecting them by sending them off to "play on the internet" just so you can watch tv in peace. Parents are supposed to be the protectors of their children, not ISPs, don't like that? Get a vasectomy, cause you shouldn't be having kids.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon