Reply to post: Bit difficult to not post negative things about Trump

UK Home Office warns tech staff not to tweet negative Donald Trump posts

martinusher Silver badge

Bit difficult to not post negative things about Trump

For someone who's only been in office for 50 days he's unleashed a shitstorm of either pointless stupidity or total self-serving material so its really difficult to post anything positive about him. Obviously you shouldn't be posting anything as an official or employee or even using your organization's computers but outside of work -- well, he's fair game. I'm one of the sizable majority of Americans who didn't vote for him; having got stuck with him I was prepared to cut him a bit of slack but his actions both before and since inauguration have been so ridiculous that he deserves everything he's getting, and then some. He's an embarrassment. I'm just pleased that all those low information types in the Heartland who put him over the top in the Electoral College are now so screwed thanks to the proposed healthcare changes that they might think twice about what they're doing in the future.

What you should be careful of is organizing anything on social media that could be construed as unlawful. You have to assume that everything you put out on the Internet is public and be prepared to defend anything you write.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon