Reply to post: Upside Down World

Trump signs 'no privacy for non-Americans' order – what does that mean for rest of us?

adobob

Upside Down World

Yet another story carefully massaged to look worse than it is, and the echo chamber suck it up without checking. Pretty much every story criticising Trump is farcical if you spend like 2 minutes googling sources.

Trump is bit daft, no question, but I love that he's become President, absolutely fantastic. No, there won't be a WW3, only childlike Hillary supporter / Womens March type twerps who are still frothing at the mouth in rage could think stupidity like that. Then again, Madonna stood up at the Women's March and called for the assassination of Trump, so yeah, that's peaceful ... but she's called a hero for that. Right, yeah, so that's fair and reasonable. Trump had a smaller turnout for Inauguration than Obama, shock horror, and yet these are the kinds of stories that the media is reporting on ... wow, banal, vacuous, drivel. They might as well be reporting on me cutting my tornails last night for all it's significance.

Loving every minute of the Trump Presidency so far, it's utterly brilliant, and yeah, with regards to this story, Obama was doing all of this stuff already, and lying about it. At least Trump is being honest about it, but honesty gets you ... what, derision? Funny that huh, Obama does stuff, lies about it, and gets lauded for that. Trump says he's going to do that, and is open and honest about it, and he gets criticised. You're all mad if you think that praising Obama and pouring scorn on Trump in this scenario is sane or reasonable ! :)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon